- Visitors - Visitors to Doubleshot Domains may receive "cookies" to track their shopping cart. These anonymous cookies contain no personally identifiable information.
- Customers - When a Visitor opens an account, we collect personal information including, but not limited to name, address, email, phone number, billing address, credit card payment information as well as a password. Credit card payment information is encrypted in accordance with the latest PCI standards.
- Browsing information collected from all Visitors is used to diagnose problems and make improvements to our website and services.
- Customer information is used to create and maintain accounts as well as contacting Customers in case of any problems with accounts, provide technical support, and other similar activities. ICANN requires us to proactively verify Registrant Owner information at least once per year.
- We do not share your data with marketing partners.
- Domain name registrant data is required, by ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names & Numbers) policy and applicable law, to be complete and correct. This information is published in a publicly searchable database (WHOIS). Certain TLDs (Top Level Domains) allow the utilization of our free private registration service to obscure personal information while still complying with applicable laws.
- As part of a domain name dispute, we may be required by ICANN or our upstream registrant providers to share your personal information. If this ever were to happen, we would request background information regarding the case and provide you with all background information and a notice of the request (in advance if possible).
- Although we do not expect this to ever happen, we could be asked by law enforcement to reveal the identity of a domain owner. Our policy is to only respond to official subpoenas, either criminal or civil, from United States courts. If this ever were to happen, we would request background information regarding the case and, if possible, provide you with all background information and a notice of the request in advance.
- We reserve the the right to share any information as needed to report, prevent or assist in the investigation of suspected fraud or other illegal activities or take actions associated with such activities, and to enforce our Services Agreement, and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or as otherwise provided in our Services Agreement.
- You agree to receive notifications regarding your account including, but not limited to, renewal/expiry notifications and billing notifications. Please note that these notifications are the only emails you will receive from Doubleshot Domains.
Adherence to this policy
Use of our services or products constitutes understanding of and agreement to this policy. We reserve the right to modify this, as well as any other policies and/or agreement at any time.